Hello, and thank you for stopping by! Here is all the information you are going to need to learn about Purr-fection Pet Care. We offer dog walking and pet siting services in Gilroy, Morgan Hill & San Martin. We are licensed, bonded and fully insured. We are also certified in Animal CPR & First Aid. Take a look around and please contact us with any questions or to inquire about prices. We would love to become your new lifetime pet sitter! Give us a call today so we can tell you all about the many services we offer. We care for dogs, cats, birds, fish, pocket pets, farm animals, ranches, reptiles and more! We offer drop in daily visits, overnight care in your home, dog walking in your neighborhood and pet taxi services. We take care of your pets in your home just like you do. You can travel with peace of mind when you hire us to care for your pets. We keep in touch by text, email or phone for your complete peace of mind. We also leave a welcome home note upon your return.
If you're like us, your pets are members of your family. When you can't be home for them, whether because of work, vacation or other obligations, you want them taken care of with the same amount of love and attention that you give them. That's exactly what we do here at Purr-fection Pet Care! We believe that your pets are much better off remaining in their own home where they are safe and familiar instead of going to a facility where they are subject to stress and illness. With over 18 years of experience, you can leave your pets behind in the comfort of home and know that they will be well taken care of.
Purr-fection Pet Care offers many services for your pets. We can also handle various home duties like bringing in the mail and papers, watering plants, rotating lights, taking out the trash and opening and closing blinds to give your home that lived in look. You can trust us to take excellent care of your pets and home!
Our services include:
- Drop in visits 1-3 times daily. Twice daily is required for all dogs that have potty access. Three times a day is required for all dogs without outside access or you can choose overnight care with a mid day visit.
- Overnight Services (10-12 hour stay) Arrival between 6-8 p.m. (Includes feeding, love and attention and a walk in the morning.)
- Dog walking in your neighborhood (20-30 minutes).
- Brushing & petting to establish a strong bond of trust.
- Feeding & changing water daily. We wash the bowls and wipe the water dish.
- Administration of medicine per doctor's orders.
- Litter box cleaning on each visit.
- Transportation to vet or groomer as needed.
- Playtime & personal attention. We entertain your pet(s) to keep them happy!
- Daily, weekly or one time updates about your pets by email, text or phone. We like to stay in touch to let you know how your pets are doing so that you can relax and know that your pets are in good hands!
- A welcome home note upon your return, letting you know how everything went.
- We are now offering limited boarding for cats and dogs. Inquire within!
Home services include:
- Security Check. We walk the premises to make sure all is well.
- Bringing in newspapers & mail. We sort & stack neatly.
- Turning on/alternating lights so it looks like someone is home.
- Opening/closing blinds or curtains.
- Carrying trash cans in/out. Let us know which day is pick up!
- Watering plants so they will be thriving upon your return!
Call us today at (408) 961-3638 to schedule service or to set up a "free" 30 minute get acquainted meeting so we can get to know each other better.
Now serving most cities in Santa Clara County, California. Gilroy, San Martin & Morgan Hill as well as Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Los Altos, Santa Clara, San Jose, Campbell, Saratoga and Los Gatos.
We are fully Insured & Bonded. References gladly provided!
We are a current member of these Professional Organizations:
- Pet Sitter's International
- The National Association of Professional Pet Sitters
- The Association of Excellence in Pet Sitting